Monday, October 30, 2006

Sorry For The Inconvenience

Dear Readers,


I'm sorry that I did not update my blog for quite a while now... And unfortunately, I won't be able to update this blog for a while , I am moving and I'll hit the road in few days...


In the mean time, you can find some very interesting articles & news in the links and the websites in the menu (on the left). It will take some time until I finally settle down and start updating this blog again...



Thanks for Stoping by..

Keep Comming Back


Maral

6 Comments:

Blogger DavidNic said...

I hope your move goes well. I'll keep reading and checking in.

10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Barev , yes mek had weblog oonem vorov oozoomem pogh vasdagem yev oknootyoon oogharkem ayd poghe hayastanin ... yete karoghek inz link dvek zer weblogoom

http://azmp3.blogspot.com

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great resource. keep it up!!Thanks a lot for interesting discussion, I found a lot of useful information!With the best regards!
Jimmy

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, thanks a lot, You'v done a great job.I can only realize how much time and resources does it take to create such a resource!Great work, I am impressed!

9:47 PM  
Blogger Kurdistan and Hayastan said...

i cant wait until your next post :)
take your time friend, i appreciate your blog

2:00 AM  
Blogger Napastak said...

hi
I'm an Armenian ( live in Iran )
i need my link in other blogs
plz help me with that
i want to have link exchange with your blog

plz contact with me
Ara Ohanian
Ara1_ohan@yahoo.com
www.Azmp3.blogspot.com

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home